Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Plan, Plan, Plan!

Well, I am so excited for school to start!  What?  I never thought I would hear myself say that.  I feel like a kindergartener  with a new outfit and school supplies ready for that first day of Kinder photo!  I am so in love with my binder this year.  I have typed ALL, yes ALL of my lesson plans for the WHOLE year into it and I copied, laminated and bound it and I must admit, it is so purrrrttty!  I know, I know... I am getting all giddy over the silliest thing but I always say, "I'm happiest with a new pair of shoes, diet coke and my planner!"

So without further ado...  here she is.....















6 comments:

Amy said...

Love your planner idea! As a secondary teacher I don't think I could work that much in advance and laminate it because I switch things up so much depending on my kids needs, but it is so cute!

~Amy
http://middleschoolminions.blogspot.com

Teaching 123's & ABC's said...

Thank you Amy!

aljones2009 said...

Are you selling this?

Teaching 123's & ABC's said...

Aljones, yes! I have several to choose from in my TPT and Teachers Notebook stores. Links at the top right of my blog! Thank you for asking!

Unknown said...

I teach self-contained k-2 do you have samples of your lesson plans posted anywhere? Thanks

Unknown said...

I love your planner and I was wondering if you had any samples of your lesson plans. We are starting the common core this year and I would love to see how you make plans and put this into the plans
Thanks
Dawn

Post a Comment